It's me, I'm blogging, can you believe it?
I don't want to overwhelm myself thinking I have to catch up(not right now anyway, maybe sometime soon). So I'm just going to start with whats going on right now.
If you don't see or talk to me in real life or face book you might want to know that baby BOY
Van Dorn #3 will be here in early July!
He just wanted to wave and say hi! Can you say monster hands?
7 comments:
Wahoo! I hope you keep this up and keep blogging. It's a great scrapbook for your children or journal. You make pretty cute boys, we are excited for you!
Oh my heck! That is the coolest hand ultrasound I have ever seen! This is gonna be one friendly kid! :) He's cute!
oh my goodness! i love that hand picture!
so fun that you will have 3 boys! i can't believe it! hope you all are doing well :)
Our babies are going to be 3 months apart! That is very fun and exciting. I also enjoyed the photo of him waving!
That hand pic is super cool! Congratulations Kerrah!
That hand is adorable. So is his cute, little face ;)
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU -- EVEN IF YOU ARE TOTALLY OUTNUMBERED!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A AMAZING MOM!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! =)
Post a Comment