Sorry our blog is so boring. Half of the problem is that when Justin asks me why I haven't blogged for so long, I tell him that he is just as capable as I am. So I'm still waiting for him to post SOMETHING......anything!
The other half is that our computer is so overloaded and slow. I just about went crazy trying to do the last two blog posts that I did. However, we got some more memory and RAM for Christmas, which should help!!!
(plus, for some reason the Christmas "season" always gets the best of me. too much to keep track of in my little brain, and so much to do!)
That being said, hopefully those will get installed into the computer in the next few days, and I will attempt to make a REAL blog post after that!!!!
Until then.............
NRG Phoenix - Convention
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment