The week of St. Patricks we had some of our favorite people come visit us, My mom, Krista, Kylee and Auri. Kylee went to St. George from California, and my mom had spring break, so I made them all come up here. We didn't do anything too exciting, but we really enjoyed each others company. We went to the children's museum, and went treasure hunting at three different thrift stores (which grosses my mom out, so she stayed in the car with the sleeping kids). We ate at yummy restaurants, laughed and talked alot, which is very therapeutic for me!
Then last week we got out our small amount of Easter decorations out. The boys, especially Alex, were mesmerized by the bunny, it took them both a while to figure out that it isn't real.

Sunday we had fish taco's for dinner. I love finding a new recipe that I love and can incorporate into our meals. We actually made these when my mom and sisters were here too, but I was having some terrible chest pain(on my right side) that night and wasn't able to enjoy them. So on Sunday I decided to try them again. SO YUMMY! Someday I'll have to post the recipe.


Sunday we had fish taco's for dinner. I love finding a new recipe that I love and can incorporate into our meals. We actually made these when my mom and sisters were here too, but I was having some terrible chest pain(on my right side) that night and wasn't able to enjoy them. So on Sunday I decided to try them again. SO YUMMY! Someday I'll have to post the recipe.

As cute as this scene is, I am SICK, sick, SICK, of the snow. Alex and I are sick with colds AGAIN. Alex was wearing that adorable hat I made him, that he hasn't worn much, and I just couldn't help getting a picture of it. He's especially aware and fascinated with touching the snow any chance he gets lately! I think it's soooo cute!







3 comments:
OH! All of you are so cute!
I promise we'll come over soon. Have to work late tomorrow but free after that.
Dangit-- how did we miss you at the museum? We were there right when it opened. What about you? Hope your colds go away soon. I, too, am SICK of the snow. My boys and I are going crazy. See you Sunday!
this really was a fun salt lake trip. my eyes look sooo scary in that first one! ha. I need to come up some time in the summer. Hopefully i can get work off. It feels like i havent talked to you in forever. Anyhow, we need to make more fish tacos and such. I love that picture of Alex at the end! It makes up for my scary vampire eyes in the first one.
Post a Comment