So our camera is still broken, and we are trying to decide if we should get it fixed or just buy a new one. I'm sick of the facts about me being the first thing on the page, so here is some of Izac's photography. There are explanations at the botom of the page.




As I was looking through his file, I really wish I could post a sequence of things he's taken pictures of, but I chose a few of his best ones. The first one is of the TV obvoiusly, but I think he took pictures during the whole show. The second one is of his Grandpa, Mike Van Dorn's feet, not him, just his feet. Then the one of my brother and sister, and my sister's husband is pretty fun. The last one is of a dinasaur pootfrint (Izac's dislexia wordage), at the dinosaur museum in St. George.
1 comment:
those are great! I'll have to hire him as my backup shooter! haha
Post a Comment