We went and got pumpkins today with our Aunt Liz, Cousin Kate, & Aunt Jenn. We went to the place that we go to every year. It's the same place and the same hat and blanket on Alex as most of you have seen in the picture of Izac. As usual the boys are sooooo cute!
P.S. Alex is a little fatty boy he weighs 13.8 lbs. and is 24 1/8 inches long which is about 90% for both. I guess thats what happens when you feed a baby just about whenever he wants to eat, and yummy to the baby chub, I love it, and wouldn't have it any other way!
3 comments:
Okay, Alex is beyond cute!! And you really look great, by the way!
Kerrah! Hurray for blogging! Your boys are way too cute and you look great! Love you lots!
I LOVE you guys!
You're all so cute!
I need to come take Izac off your hands for a bit sometime this weekend, I'll call ya.
Liz
Post a Comment